Looking for Something?

Google
 
Web tatskie.blogspot.com

August 08, 2006

Project Kick Off

Whew , my happy days has ended, after spending couple of days for my training, i was now deployed in a certain group to participate in the project. So this is it, whether I’m ready or not with the knowledge i gain last training, i was now assigned in the so called the battle field. Enough of making nonsense action, non job related, creeping in various websites and blah blah (ops don’t tell my boss about it), ha ha, what you know here should be keep it here and leave it here.... Busy days are here again, working overtime, oh i hate this, but i cant complain , i have a deadline to submit my portfolio, if i cannot then I’m dead , oh pity on me a poor guy.... should i say more? i guess this is adequate, so bye for now. catch you soon if I’m not busy anymore (perhaps this project was finish)...

oh by the way my project was MS Office related..

3 Comments:

Blogger Empress_Of_Drac said...

Hekhekhek...I'll tell your boss...gimme his cell number kay akong etxtmate...dang! Busy na diay ka bai...preha jud ta...next week guro kay diri nalang jud ko sa balay makaaccess sa forum kay balhin nakog job then strict au didto...hukhukhuk...jah bless you always bai...


~eod~

5:39 AM  
Blogger TatS said...

good luck sa imong new career....

5:18 PM  
Blogger khalaikhaie said...

naa nakoy nahibaw.an lain nga term"KAMPAI"..heheh."TAGAY" diay nah...sa bisaya pah....

naka PlaN na JD dIay nga MAg InOm mo or feEL lng..heheh...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< home